martes, 11 de diciembre de 2012
Spelling Wasp
Question #1:
Winning the spelling bee for Nupur is very I portent because she is from India and in India they take studying very seriously. She also likes participating in them and enjoys practicing for them like they showed in the documentary. All her family supports her and also in India you don't get second chances like you do in America so she thinks it is a great opportunity for her. Last but not least she had already compiled in one and lost so she wanted to win.
Question #4:
Yes, when I am in fighting tournaments. At first I start feeling really nervous because people there are huge and I'm not. My hands start sweating and I start feeling the need to go to the bathroom but when I start, I calm down and do my best even if I know it will be a really hard fight and I might get hurt.
Studying can lead to great things and more if its for what you like so keep on until you succeed.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario